Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle Switch w/Genuine Tip, Long Frame for Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar - White Tip
This premium toggle switch by Switchcraft is a direct replacement for most Gibson Les Paul guitars. Each switch is packaged with a flat nut and a switch tip. Important to note: it's designed for American-made guitars and the pre-tinned (at the factory) lugs show some trace solder, however these switches are brand new.Essential Features:
- Standard in Gibson® Les Paul® model guitars and suitable for instruments with tops no thicker than the bushing length.
- A deep toggle switch nut can adapt the switch for carved-top instruments.
- Effortless Soldering: Pre-tinned for a seamless installation.
- Robust Build: Nickel-plated steel frame guarantees durability and stability.
- USA Craftsmanship: Experience superior performance with a quality-made switch.
- Each package is inclusive of a knurled mounting nut and a genuine Switchcraft Tip.
- Conductors: 5
- Mounting: Panel
- Termination: Solder Cup
- Contact Plating: Silver
- Stations: 3
- Feature: Riveted Contacts
- Current Rating: 3 Amps
- Circuit: SPST (break) (x2)
Contact Ratings: Fine silver contacts, capped at 3A, 300W maximum AC non-inductive load. Leakage Resistance: Equal to or greater than 1,000 MW. Dielectric Strength: 250 VDC.
Materials used include plated steel frame, copper alloy for bushing, shaft, and springs, and molded thermoplastic for the knob. The switch also comes with a copper alloy knurled locknut and utilizes rigid plastic spacers for insulation