PreSonus CDL12P Constant Directivity Loudspeaker
Prepare to be amazed by the CDL12 loudspeakers that have captivated audiences worldwide. These speakers are renowned for their innovative driver design, delivering consistent and articulate sound reproduction without compromising on sound pressure level (SPL). Now, the CDL12P takes this exceptional performance and packs it into a lighter-weight design, perfect for touring bands and mobile DJs seeking portability without sacrificing sonic quality.
Like its predecessor, the CDL12P is the result of extensive research and development, combining the best features of point source and line array technology. The result is crystal-clear speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction, thanks to its highly focused sound dispersion pattern that maintains consistent SPL across the frequency range, both on and off-axis.
The CDL12P's hybrid point-source/line-array design ensures focused sound and uniform SPL coverage, making it an excellent choice for both mobile and installed applications. Rigging the CDL12P enclosures is made easier with integrated pin-loaded rigging hardware. The speaker also features a dual-angle pole mount, allowing for single or dual enclosure pole mounting. The integrated 500W x 500W Class D power amplifier includes onboard DSP presets to simplify arrayed configurations.
- Continuous-directivity constant curve array with eight 2-inch cone drivers provides 120° horizontal sound dispersion
- 15° vertical directivity can be extended from 30° up to 90° with additional arrayable CDL12Ps
- 12-inch, long-throw LF transducer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Low 420 Hz crossover point minimizes comb filtering and enhances line array intelligibility
- 500 x 500 watts Class D power for high SPLs and lightning-fast transient response
- Onboard DSP with features like high-pass filter, Array Mode, and Sub Mode
- 35 mm pole socket with 7.5° downward tilt for tripod mounting of up to two CDL12P speakers or atop PreSonus CDL18s or ULT18 subwoofer
- Integrated flyware allows for creating arrays of up to six CDL12Ps
- Signal, -3 dB, Limiter Protection, and Clip Monitoring
- Rugged and lightweight plastic enclosure with tour-grade, 1.2 mm steel grille—ideal for touring bands and mobile DJs