Hosco Premium Fret Cutter with Flush Cutting End Nips (TL-FC190)
Hosco TL-FC190 Fret Cutter
Introducing the Hosco TL-FC190, a special fret cutter made from high carbon steel for a long-lasting cutting edge. The flush cutting design allows these cutters to trim close to the edge of the fretboard, reducing the need for excessive sanding.
Note: Avoid using the outer edges of the cutters when cutting hard fretwire or fret tangs. The outer edges are the most vulnerable sections of any flush cutting fret nippers and using them in such a manner can damage the cutter. To ensure a long life and perfect cutting edge, keep your cutting within the middle 90% of the tool.
- High carbon steel construction for durability
- Flush cutting design for less post-cut sanding
- Total length (when closed): 7 3/8" (190mm)
- Jaw width: 1 3/16" (30mm)
- Optimal usage within the middle 90% of the cutter