A Tempo Percussion Dos Voces (Two Voices) Cajon with Free Gig Bag
Frequently bought together:
The Dos Voces Cajon is made in Peru, considered by most to be the birthplace of the cajon as an instrument. It is called Dos Voces, or Two Voices, because of its dual playing surface design. By placing the sound port on the side of the cajon, we are able to offer a versatile instrument with a traditional, Peruvian playing surface on one side and a Flamenco playing surface on the other. Partially sealed and without snares, the traditional side offers the round, mellow tones and pure bass that has characterized Peruvian cajons for generations. Flip the cajon around and the player can draw out the more aggressive, modern sound of the snares common to the modern Flamenco-style cajons. The body of the Dos Voces Cajon is made from solid, furniture-grade panels of Mohena, with dovetail joints and a beautiful gloss finish. The playing surfaces are both multi-ply Spanish Cedar and Lupuna. Free gig bag included!View AllClose
- Designed with two playing surfaces and the sound port on the side, this cajón offers two distinct sounds, or voices.
- One side has a traditional Peruvian sound with no snares and a partially sealed playing surface. Sound from this side is warm and mellow with a pure bass tone - perfect for softer songs or acoustic sets.
- The opposite side has the same snare configuration as our El Flamenco cajon with snare strings running from top to bottom against the back of the playing surface.This side has a more aggressive sound that is better for louder gigs or traditional flamenco playing.
- The body of the Dos Voces Cajon is made from solid, furniture-grade panels of Mohena, with dovetail joints and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Made by hand in Peru by A Tempo Percusion and includes a free gig bag.
A Tempo Percussion Dos Voces Cajon
This is two great instruments in one at a great price. I am having a hard time not playing it. I am very much looking forward to using it in live performance