Samson Airline Micro Earset Wireless System with Water-Resistant Micro Earset Transmitter (Channel K1)
Frequently bought together:
Get Charged Up... Our Smallest Wireless System Ever The AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System is a breakthrough that utilizes the latest in lithium ion battery technology and small, high-quality audio and RF components to bring performance freedom and convenience to a new level. The result is not only our smallest wireless system, but also our most comfortable, reliable and versatile system ever. To eliminate continually changing batteries, Samson has designed this micro-size UHF wireless 489.050 Mhz system to be fully rechargeable, supplying lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and USB DC power inputs for both the AH2 earset transmitter and AR2 receiver. A handy docking station for the receiver also provides a USB DC input and a 3.5mm balanced audio output. Because of these convenient recharging capabilities, the days of constantly changing the batteries in your wireless system are over. Leaving beltpacks behind, AirLine Micro employs the AH2, a complete earset transmitter for total freedom and uninhibited movement. The transmitter features an omnidirectional microphone to ensure your voice is picked up and amplified even during periods of fast, heavy movement. Plus, its water resistant design protects the mic and transmitter from moisture and perspiration that can accumulate during intensely active performances. Despite its modest size and inconspicuous appearance, the AR2 receiver boasts meticulous engineering that provides AirLine Micro with professional sound reproduction and exceptional reliability. Like the AH2 transmitter, the AR2 also houses a rechargeable battery that will offer about seven hours of operation. A 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output and USB DC power input round out the features on this pioneering receiver.View AllClose
- Samson AirLine Micro UHF Wireless Earset Microphone Mic with Transmitter+ Receiver. K1 Frequency Channel. AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System:. Wireless UHF 489.050 MHz system with micro-size AH2 transmitter and AR2 receiver.
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation. Includes a convenient system carry case Includes AC adapter and charging cables. AH2 Transmitter:. Earset transmitter and omnidirectional microphone with no beltpack.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation). USB DC input for recharging. Single button operation for power, mute and volume. Water resistant.
- AR2 Receiver:. Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36” x 1.67” x .51”). Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation). USB DC input for power and recharging. 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output.
- AR2 Dock:. Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging. USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included). 3.5mm balanced audio output (cables included).