Meinl Rama Sita Deluxe Djembe, 14 in.
Frequently bought together:
Our deluxe Djembe is hand carved from a solid plantation grown mahogany log, and exquisitely carved with figures from the ramayama, the epic Hindu legend and love story of Rama and sita. Each Djembe is a work of art. We make sure it sounds as good as it looks with top quality hand-selected goat skin heads, and the best pre-stretched htp rope. We cherish our deluxe Djembes as a collectors item, and so will you.View AllClose
- Carved from solid mahogany: the shell is carved from solid plantation Mahogany and features an intricate design that provides the deepest bass tones and the most cutting slaps
- Premium goat skin head: This head is hand-selected for uniform thickness and tuned with a traditional Mali-Weave system. Achieve pristine sound quality and consistency with plenty of dynamic range
- Xxl size: this drum has a playing surface (drum head) measuring 14” wide. It stands 26” tall, making it ideal for adults and experienced djembefola
- Decorative design: The drum's shell depicts the Hindu tale of Rama and sita through highly detailed carvings. Perfect for home or studio décor!
- Perfect for any occasion: from drum circles to recording and live gigs, the Meinl professional African style djembe is a great all-around drum for use in any musical situation