Hohner Button Accordion Compadre FBbEb, With Gig Bag And Straps, Black
Frequently bought together:
The typical HOHNER sound, as crisp and voluminous as we know it but at an incredible price. The compadre is your best friend for your first steps into the world of Norteño, Tex-Mex, and folk punk. Explore the acoustic possibilities of Mexican, Irish, and German folk with this sturdy accordion designed for beginners and advanced players. The Compadre accordion is the perfect 2-voice model for beginning and experienced players alike! This three-row diatonic accordion has a matte paint finish. Features include an adjustable left-handed bass strap and redesigned wide open web grille, allowing for even greater volume while providing solid protection. Includes Gig bag and Straps.View AllClose
- 31 Trebel Buttons, 12 Bass Buttons
- Three rows of trebel keys
- The new grill design gives our Compadre a fresh look and incredible sound.
- The left hand bass strap is adjustable in size.
- Includes Gig bag and Straps