The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. It is known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle very high SPLs (Sound Pressure Levels) without any distortion. The OM2 is made with a tight and uniform pattern which helps isolate your vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response. Built with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining great sound on large or professional PA systems.
- Clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA